RCU Forums - View Single Post - Building a Bonanza
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 09:56 PM
1UGLYPUG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This kit is a V tail,, I do not know if it can be built as a straight tail.,, ??? I was getting it ready to ship to the other fellow above, but he only wanted to use Paypal, and I don't know how you get your ''cash'' out of paypal.... Does it stay in the paypal account and you have to spend it??? I understand it is asking a lot of trust to send payment first,, not sure if I would want to do that either,,,, but I can get it out quicker that way... My friend wanted 150 plus the 'about' 20 dollars shipping. He is trying to get a paypal account set up, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. It does not have the plans with it, but the guys on here said you can get them from Top Flite still pretty cheap. We live in Jacksonville Fla... Say, if you guys are looking for a trip to take, come on down. I live very close to the Herlong Airport down here. I used to keep my Cherokee there, before my knees got to bad to pass the physical ,,,, still got a license, but no physical certificate.... My first plane was a Cessna 120.. No flaps! I really liked that plane. It got damaged here in 1993 when we had the ''storm of the century'' that caught everyone by surprise!! Bent a strut and damaged a wingtip. Fixed it and sold it a couple years later. I heard the guy almost ground looped it when he left Herlong, and soon totaled it at the airport he took it to. I never had a lesson in a tail dragger and never had a problem flying one. Can't imagine that slob destroying my baby Cessna. But, I got the Cherokee and flew it until my knees went bad, and now, fly only my RC planes. Here I go rambling on,,, Let me know if you want to work out something.... DAY/uglypug