RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA fine against drone photographer dismissed.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:30 PM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still think k that unmanned vehicles that have commerce as their main goal need to be licensed and regulated to some degree.i worked my entire career in a field that failed to regulate itself and outside the nuclear industry health care remain
s the most regulated business .the rogues flying fpv and causing public safety and privacy issues is beginning to i crease and make the news.most recently was the idiot flying over a forest fire his flying a drone caused a public safety problem and temporarily stopped planes trying putting out fires.another guy flew FIS quad with a cam up and around a new medical arts building.seemed harmless until they saw video with patients being treated in exam rooms.better understood as invading privacy rights. Sadly common sense doesn't equate to ensuring public safety con error s or people's right to privacy.small quads at the field I do not think present a big problem.but turn them lose in the public and you see all kinds of issues that necessarily need to addressed.i think you see different class types and once they get out there so e one needs to say wait a second!