RCU Forums - View Single Post - reptileman custom radio grips review
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 03:11 PM
TexasMT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default reptileman custom radio grips review

Hello all,

This thread is a review for pprslots.com custom radio grips. I have been in the rc hobby for over a year and a half now. From the time I began buying various brands and vehicles I've always wondered if someone out there made a radio grip that wasn't the typical boring black spongey material that all OEM's send out with their rtr's and aftermarket radios alike. Once I joined URC I found out about a member named reptileman who just so happened to make custom radio grips. After my first purchase, I went on to purchase several more because of quality and uniqueness in the color combinations that are offered. The grips are made of soft synthetic rubber material which gives plenty of grip and easily washable when dirty. They are offered in two sizes. One fits perfectly over the likes of the Traxxas TQI radios and the other fits radios like Futaba and Flysky. If anyone is looking for a simple yet unique piece to finish that custom look they're looking for I would highly recommend looking into the grips made by reptileman at www.pprslots.com. Without further a due here are some pictures.