RCU Forums - View Single Post - rc10?
Thread: rc10?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 10:01 PM
greentornado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rear arms, front/Rear arm holders, all 4 gold shocks, both battery trays and rear bulkhead I know are rc10 from looking through associated parts. The rc10 arms in the last pic are really stained and brittle, where the rest of the arms still have the flexibility that they should have. My goal at this point is to return it back to the buggy form. Gold front, black arms, new rpm bumper (added versatility since to rc10 didn't have one from what I've seen, just the truck version), new motor/esc and replace the body that is in horrible condition. I'll probably buy new gold shock pieces too. It has the rc10 gold and black shocks and rc10 shocks, all full sets, just most of them are broken. So I figure 80 on buggy parts, 15 on body, 40ish on motor and esc, 15 to 20 on a screw set and it should pretty much be back to a good running vintage style buggy again. I'll probably have it for a year or 2 then look into selling it for another project, with my timeframe right now and working more on the tornado and m8, I'm thinking 2 months or so and I'll have this pretty much done.