RCU Forums - View Single Post - BV's letters to AMA and FAA
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 01:54 PM
Vettster

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The bottom line is the FPV guys brought this on them selfs and they DON'T CARE who they take down with them.

Bob hit the nail on the head.

As someone said earlier.. How long can the guys following the rules keep looking at the same field and the same rocks etc.. Its human nature to be curious and they WILL wonder outside the boundaries. One of my club members just admitted to me that he was board of looking at the sod field so he followed the train tracks to the hub! I was Pissed at him. He a great guys but that was so stupid to do.

Point being.. they cant help themselves.. they will continue to put our hobby in jeopardy. Ground them ALL before THEY ground US!!

On the other side of the coin... You have the people the willfully set out to break the rules and even try to promote their stupidity.

On RCCanada there is a moderator that goes by the name MAX. He posted on Facebook that he didnt want to go the field because it was too cold, so he sat at home and whatched his flight from his 60" plazma while sitting on the Couch in his home!!!! When other modelers confronted him... What did he do?.... He posted his actions and how to set it up on RCCanada for all to see. Comments that didnt appeal to him where quickly removed(you can do that when your a mod)

This person has been called into the police station and does not care.. He continues to break all the rules and rub the faces of the FPV guys that try to stay in line,,in the mud.

So there you have it.. a decent guy that just gets board and does something stupid like flying over the train hub. And then you got the SELFISH IDIOT that willing breaks all the rules and doesnt give a crap about anyone else..

BAN ALL FPV!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Max flying FPV from his living room (1).png
Views:	112
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	2020760