RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tank Forum musings
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 10:58 AM
mcovalsk

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Dan
I’m an old and for long time modeler but going around tanks only since 2007. I have been reading and posting here with a lot of enthusiasm, and the only forum I enter few times a day.

I have tried to contribute in many ways, each time I have an interesting model to show or something positive to comment or answer.

Lately I have seen that the forum have been rotating to some kind of news table and where newcomers ask for what they need to know, so the old questions came again.
Personally I always try to use the search, sometimes I spend hours looking for an answer, this helps to keep the new matters going on.

Obviously this is normal, and in some way an important function of the forum, but since my point of view take motivation off to veterans to be involved, as the same questions are asked over and over again. Personally I have placed answers, based in my experience or knowledge, where nobody showed the minimum interest.

Maybe a sticky list of how to/ common problems will help to have the old matters covered.

Working in a website, having facebook….etc, is the logical way I lost interest, I think this could have happened with many others that I have been missing here.

This is not a critic or some kind of claim, just I wanted to give my sight, taking advantage you made this thread.

Last edited by mcovalsk; 08-10-2014 at 12:50 PM.