RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fly Eagle F 14 1/8 scale, DO NOT BUY IT !!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2014, 05:19 PM
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by YellowAircraft
Strutter,

Between your "MF CHINESE" comment and your less-than-stellar command of the language, I have to ask....where are YOU from??

Btw, did you read that one, J. Dunkler? I know you usually reserve the edit button for people or viewpoints you don't like, but how about on racial broad-brushing just this once? Why does RCU tolerate that kind of crap?
I did not read the post in question until after the OP had made a response to it. As the response was a clever one and a little bit of a put down I thought I would let them both stand. It did not develop into a flame war. Also FEJ threads get treated with a little more latitude.

As to who I don't like well I love everybody unless they have really scary avatars and keep breaking the rule about posting in other manufacturers threads.

On a personal note It is good to know you are well enough to be a contributor to RCU again I have missed your commentary on the crazy parts of this forum.

Last edited by j.duncker; 08-13-2014 at 05:22 PM.