RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fly Eagle F 14 1/8 scale, DO NOT BUY IT !!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2014, 07:26 PM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Strutter
Iīm stil donīt know why i order a FEJ 1/8 F 14, after several nice speaking with the chinesse people i putted a order on 2013 early November, after several claims the model arrive incomplete in 2014 July (/)(%&/$%%&/())=).

I post this warning to any member do not buy this model, this is nothing matter about honey comb or flutter , only warn about a lack of honesty and lack of knowledge about their own products, examples:

1.- Too many time delayed delivering. without honest answer.
2.- Lack of manual of instructions, even the worse chinese jet factory deliver a poor detail of know how to start and how to start to build. i do not asking of manual like great Planes or top flite, even Carf models, the best, only something understable for a modeller builder , i build the model with my poor builder experience, !!!
3.- They try to make a smaller plane instead the big one 1/7 SCALE, and they (stupid people, i apologize but do not exist another adjetive), use the same servo tray like 1/7 in 1/8, do not fit !!!! terrible, the elevator servo touch the fuselage from inside and is imposible use the servo alum tray!!!
4.- They ADVISE TO ME TO PUT A TWO 22 POUNDS TURBINE, AND LOGIC DO NOT FIT !!!! NO ROOM, MF CHINESE!!!!, MANY HOURS TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENT WAY TO ENLARGE THE SPACE FOR BOTH TURBINES.
5.- THE ASK TO ME 6K FOR THE MODEL ALL EXTRA WORK DONE!!!! FALSE,
6.- THEY DELIVER THE MODEL WITH WING SWEEP MACHINE WORKING, FALSE, EVEN THE PLYWOOD WHERE IT IS LOCATED HAS A LACK OF GLUE AND MACHINE WORK WITH A CURVE IN THE BIG THREAD USED FOR SWEEP., ALSO THE END OF ONE TOUR (FORMING DELTA WING) DO NOT WORK AND I BURN THE MOTOR AND THE ESC, FOR A BAD EXTRA WORK BAD DONE !!!!!! ANY BODY HAVE A PILL !!!!!!
7.- WHEN I ASKING AND CLAIM FOR THE ELECTRIC MOTOR WITH REDUCTION, THEY ONLY REPLACE IT IF I PAY TO THEM, CAN YOU BELEIVE IT?, I HAS PAY 200 BUCKS BECAUSE I DO NOT CHOICE.

AT END FRIENDS MODELLERS

BE CAREFUL WITH THESE CHINESE SHOULD BE BROKEN WITH THE AMOUNT OF MODELS DOING BAD
OMG! What a horror story! I'm totally shocked. I can't friggin' believe it ... I ... I ... hahahahahaha.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hold a straight face any longer. Everything you wrote about has been covered endless times on RCU. It's just a company up to its old tricks again.
Attached Images  

Last edited by Airplanes400; 08-13-2014 at 07:28 PM.