RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fly Eagle F 14 1/8 scale, DO NOT BUY IT !!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2014, 08:39 PM
roger.alli

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by invertmast

Thomas...kudos for offering to help out the op. Your reply reflects, IMO, what a true modeler is/should be about: helping others through words and/or actions. Too many folks are quick to throw rocks at others - especially, (as stated by impulse09) in the jet community.

Thanks Ernie, I did a self assessment of myself and decided to make a few changes, being more positive and helpful is one of them.
Nice Thomas,

To be honest, I’ve always felt that your contributions here have always been very positive. As are most of the regulars on RCU Turbines.. I’ve said it before, your F-14 thread is some of the best stuff on RCU..

Unfortunately, this FEJ thread will (already has) attracted the standard FEJ derision and ridicule, which benefits nobody.

Yes, he made a mistake, yes he failed to do due diligence. But none of us has any idea of the circumstances that motivated Strutter to purchase his F-14. He was seduced by conmen, as so many others have before him.

It is also plainly obvious that Strutter does not frequent RCU often. He only has 12 posts, including this thread!! He has probably never seen the Dantly thread. We should remember that very few people follow RCU continuously. His posting on here was simply to warn others of his personal FEJ experiences. He does not deserve public ridicule for that.

Strutter, and anybody else wondering why there is so much vitriol around FEJ and their F-14 should read http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-j...ash-video.html

And If you want to see how it should be done, go visit http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-j...g-started.html (Where you can see a “Master Builder” in action.) If Thomas is offering assistance, you could get none better..

Roger

Last edited by roger.alli; 08-13-2014 at 08:41 PM.