RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fly Eagle F 14 1/8 scale, DO NOT BUY IT !!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2014, 05:30 AM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by dubd
How would you know if the F-14 is a good flying jet? You've never flown one. EDFJim's F-14 was completely redesigned by Jim and no longer qualified as a plane made by FEJ. Let's just be real here and stop blowing smoke. It has gotten old.
Well from the people who have flown one and there comments I would say it was descent flying jet, EDFJims mods were internal and would not have changed the over all flight of the jet. Im not blowing smoke, I just offered up a solution to the guy so why dont you put your pitch fork away and stop trying to start stuff. Yes it has gotten old, so move on! we all know your story but that still does not give you the right to bash anyone who is trying to help someone. This place has become petri dish of constant bashing, even the mods promote it...... I dont care who you are in this hobby or how much experience you have bashing people because of your personal issues is not right. I pointed the guy to the people with experience that could help with his situation, what would u have the guy do just burn it in the backyard and lose all that money?