RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pitts S1-S by EMHW
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 03:33 AM
acerc

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by flyingagin
How big is the bigger one Robert? I kinda thought yours was pretty big.

Ken
Mine is a 8'ws the bigger one is 10'ws.

Originally Posted by uncletwist
Robert, I just got it ,......before I read your post, .........mind you,...I only did the Color scheme for this Realflight plane, While another user of Realflight created the model/plane,..I did, however create a model and color scheme for a plane in Realflight..the PZL-P1,..took about a year to do, but I got "ER" done. At 58 yrs. old, I was was pretty proud of myself, having only turned on a computer at the age of 55.
As for the EMHW kit, I`ll have to look that up....Can`t say, I would`nt love to do a big build, I absolutely love aviation, but space is limited, maybe I should sell the Vette, before the wife gets it...that would open up some space..
It would definitely be a big build, but oh what a build.

Originally Posted by John_M_
I'm 63... most people from that era probably don't have many brain cells left to make the connection, lol

I'm not surprised, it adds up quickly; model, radio gear, engine, etc ... I've got over 3k in my Sig 1/4 j3 cub and its not even close to being finished, and near 2k in a H9 1/4 super cub... what good is it anyways if you keep it in the bank, you get nothing in return from the banks for letting them use your money, so you might as well enjoy it while you can.

That 87% pitts python, is just over the top... I don't think it's ama or faa legal here in the states... 65hp engine, yeah that's a big boy alright.

John M,
Very quickly indeed!