RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA Issues "Interpretation of the special rule for model aircraft"
Old 08-20-2014, 09:04 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RCKen
All of the Moderators of RCU are able to give their opinions on any subject that they wish. There is no reason whatsoever that they shouldn't be allowed to. The only thing I ask my Moderators to avoid is taking moderating actions in discussion that they are participating in. I ask that so that they can remain neutral in taking actions. Many of they long time members of RCU will remember the mess the AMA forum here was when I took it over and vowed to clean it up. At that time I told you that I would not participate in any of the discussions here so that I can remain absolutely neutral when I take moderation actions here. The only time that I will enter there is if it's to point people to a specific place or thing like documents or people at the AMA. So Aeajr's status as a moderator of RCU has nothing to do with his participation in this discussion and using it to attack his position is a low blow.

Ken
Exactly. Attacking the person, rather than attempting to discuss the message.