RCU Forums - View Single Post - IR battling, fan shots, tilted suspensions, etc...
Old 08-21-2014, 06:34 AM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dan, you wouldn't even need electrical experience, just carrying a universal remote that is set to the Tamiya code. I could carry my Samsung TV remote and hit the mute button if I was ever cornered, hitting or knocking out any tank that threatened me. Of course if it came to that, I would just stay home and watch the TV instead.

I see no difference between using a universal remote and a fan shot.

We build structures to battle around that have different sizes holes, like blown out storefronts, that allow different tanks to stick the gun out while hiding the apple. But those all have an open side too, so if you maneuver yourself into that spot, you're also likely to be stuck and outflanked, pinned in a death trap.

Because of Alphabetizing, Archer and me were usually placed next eachother at shows. When leaving for the day, Woody would just throw a sheet over his displays to keep them clean. Here I was packing crap up to haul back to the hotel room and asked if he thought it was safe to leave it. What he said stuck with me, "Whoever would steal a bunch of transfers obviously needs them more than me."

So my philosophy is anyone who needs to cheat to win obviously needs it more than I do. But don't expect me to play with them much after that.