RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobby king warning usa warehouse purchase
Old 08-21-2014, 11:53 AM
jgracco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I initially wrote a post about shipping delays that I have seen across the board for all foreign vendors I work with for all my clients and got a nasty repsonse back (post #19). That is what started me going. Funny thing. I never expressed any sentiments about HK one way or the other.. I have bought screws from them and hex handle drivers. Not sure how this became me being a plant for them...

My opinon about this vendor is to treat them cautiously and never order something you need in any set time frame, ever. batteries??? I think most know that LIPOs can not be shipped via any sort of airmail. I have had several orders out of many countries stopped because LIPOs were in the shipment. As for paypal or master/visa, file any dispute within 90 days and they will stand behind you.

John

Originally Posted by init4fun
Hi Jester ,

What I see time after time is that when anyone posts of a displeasure with HK , a certain few rise to HK's defense as though their own family honor were at stake . They start by outright attacking the unhappy customer and attempting to rile him into making angry posts , all the better to discredit him with . I can not and will not believe these defenders are just star struck customers with nothing better to do than go into attack mode anytime someone has a bad deal with HK . The very fact that HK advertises for supposed "forum help" and that no one in any forums wears the HK badge tells me that these ARE HK employees with a vested financial interest in squashing any bad press their employer encounters .

In short , it's FAR cheaper to throw a few shills a few freebies than it is to actually do right by each and every hobbiest who spends a buck with them . That always has and always will be the real reason why folks never seem to act right while posting to a HK thread .

Last edited by jgracco; 08-21-2014 at 11:56 AM.