RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 06:17 AM
slamn sammy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Old Fart
Acdc please do what the booklet says?

Sammy those carnards are very efficient at flying speed as you know,they can be hard to fly slow,best of luck getting the pitch and cg close.A long runway? is the missus missing her 91 yet ?
Oh Ya! She told me to stop stripping flying planes to get a nuttier one flying! LOL. She bought a 20cc Sbach yesterday. l asked her "Are you going to build it?" She said "NO"! Are you going to fly it? She said "NO" So l asked her "Why did you buy it? She said "l like to see you fly and you and l always wonted a Sbach ever cents they came out" The funny part she barter'd him down! It 's a Goldwing 20cc plane new in box. l'm so lucky! LOL She spent $1500.00 one year for airplanes for Christmas one year. She stop'ed taking me to Wall Mart because l spend to much $, BUT! l'm going to make sure l take her to the hobby shop every time l go. LOL All l did for her yesterday was feed her. Funny??? l must be doing something right. I was just going to buy a magazine! HAY! l need some servos. "Honey, l need to go to the hobby shop, Want to go? LOL..... Later there Oldfart! Thanks For The Come Back!

Last edited by slamn sammy; 08-22-2014 at 06:26 AM.