RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 06:36 AM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by slamn sammy
Oh Ya! She told me to stop stripping flying planes to get a nuttier one flying! LOL. She bought a 20cc Sbach yesterday. l asked her "Are you going to build it?" She said "NO"! Are you going to fly it? She said "NO" So l asked her "Why did you buy it? She said "l like to see you fly and you and l always wonted a Sbach ever cents they came out" The funny part she barter'd him down! It 's a Goldwing 20cc plane new in box. l'm so lucky! LOL She spent $1500.00 one year for airplanes for Christmas one year. She stop'ed taking me to Wall Mart because l spend to much $, BUT! l'm going to make sure l take her to the hobby shop every time l go. LOL All l did for her yesterday was feed her. Funny??? l must be doing something right. I was just going to buy a magazine! HAY! l need some servos. "Honey, l need to go to the hobby shop, Want to go? LOL..... Later there Oldfart! Thanks For The Come Back!
Dude, you and I have the same type of wife! LOL

On the FG-11, I didn't think it was a typo, was just curious, and now it makes perfect sense. Now to find me some good 2 cycle oil, the stuff I use on my DLE is full synthetic and I dont think that will work well for break in on this one. Stihl makes some good oil, but its 50:1 per bottle, two would be 25:1, so maybe 2 1/2 bottles to a gallon? Thoughts? Dont say amsoil since I can't buy that at the store, and plan to run the engine tomorrow. I can get Stihl just about anywhere.