RCU Forums - View Single Post - I want to build a SCX10 Wrangler G6, but not sure on electronics...
Old 08-27-2014, 08:32 AM
DieHarder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are right about investing in them later, but I kinda want to mount my winch on the right bumper from the start and get using it without issues...

Thanks for the link. It did work, but those are aluminum alloy wheels, not steel. I will have to look at the Gmade wheels when I get a chance. But like I said, these will be for after I wear out the stock wheels/tires. I will buy better tires to put on one of these steels sets once I need them, or can't stand the tipping and rollovers.

I got one of Tower's emails and they are featuring the G6 Kit this labor day. It's one sale for $274.99 I think. I'm trying to find out if I can still get 11% off like they had for earlier this month. That would put the price down to about $245, saving me $55. Is that a good price? Or will Black Friday/Cyber Monday top it? I have enough saved to buy the Kit / Servo / BEC / Shock Oil from Tower. Also enough to do some of the other things. I need a little more than $100 yet to have enough for the whole build. Is it a go on the Tower order with that kind of deal?