RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV
Old 08-31-2014, 10:38 AM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mnemennth
Yeah, I know I need to start messing with the APM again... I just wanted to get the frame dialed in with the KK first before I start trying to fidgit with fekking LOITER mode. Of course, if the problem IS my KK, then for all I know the APM will LOITER out of the box like it did for you. I WAS having trouble getting my HDOP to stay down below 1.8, but that was probably related to the general GPS boogery *COUGHmilitaryexercisesCOUGH* we had going on when I was messing with it.

THat KK was always my favorite though... it ALWAYS flew smooth as butter, no matter what I put it on. Part of me says that if I can't get this frame to behave on the KK, I'll be chasing the APM down the street with a shotgun the moment I flip to any autonomous mode...

Anyways; I've been having a LOT of fun hacking my 9XR Pro. I'm still in the process of documenting, but I have some fun in store for us poor Turnigy users, AND I think some of it will migrate to the Taranis with fairly little hassle. In many ways, it's a more powerful platform than the Taranis is; definitely a lot more hack-friendly.

b -

Went out today while the rest of my gaggle was at Chrrch; flew my NanoQX with the Taranis. Got a little overconfident and the invisible hand snatched her away, depositing her upside down on the neighbor's roof.

So, while recovering my Nano, I got to meet my neighbor across the street. Not to put too fine a point on it, but she's a cranky old bat with too many yappy dogs and no interest in being neighborly. And Amber hangin' around my neck, bit**in' at me about being over-time and low battery did NOT help me negotiate for safe passage of my wee beastie one bit; she was utterly unimpressed.

mnem
The more people I meet, the more I like my dog. BTW, my dog's a total a**hole.

Fly bizzzaaacccchhh!

b

Last edited by rikybob; 08-31-2014 at 11:05 AM.