RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hamburg Jet Jamboree 5 weeks out! October 2nd through 5th!
Old 08-31-2014, 05:00 PM
racer8297
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,
Don's (Mr. Jetcopter) question was a valid question and I am glad that he brought it up. I also thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in October!

Jim
Farview RC Flyers
Hamburg, PA

Originally Posted by rfrantz
Here we go again!

Dear Mr. Jetkopter,

Once again a positive thread on this forum has been hijacked for the sole purpose of inflammation. I equate these kind of redirections with hemorrhoids, it starts out as a minor irritation and makes you squirm around in your seat next thing you know it starts to itch, you give it a scratch and it itches more, more scratching more itching until it is bleeding all over you. Do you get my point sir.

Apparently, judging by your commenting on Jim's travels you and he have an intimate and friendly relationship. Then why I ask, did you not address your concerns and reservations privately. I can only assume from your choice to air your feelings publicly that you are promoting a personal agenda and hoping to gain support or possibly trying the old might makes right ploy by the ridicule of someone with the hope that they reconsider and bow to your wishes rather than subject themselves to further harassment and embarrassment.

The Farview Flyers members are some of the most gracious hosts you will ever experience in this hobby. They provide a terrific facility and are receptive to all constructive commentary and discussions. As of late they had to make an incredibly heart wrenching decision for the betterment of their organization and all who share their venue.

I intend this message only to serve as metaphoric Preparation H, and I will not promote or defend it further.

Can't wait to join you guys in a few weeks.

Good luck Jim, you have my full support

Bob Frantz