RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hamburg Jet Jamboree 5 weeks out! October 2nd through 5th!
Old 09-01-2014, 09:24 AM
adocape1414

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Don Desandre (Mr. Jetcopter) I would like to know which is your entertainment or what your concern that FEJ bring to the event I were you and I devoted more to this hobby that brings fun and entertainment, because it's nothing personal you are creating is an atmosphere of negativity and bitterness with his arrogance, Don's (Mr. Jetcopter) what a shame that in this hobby there are people like you, that what they are doing is following instructions of others who took it and you only want to imitate that person (frank Tiano) how much bitterness and only you are both having and not know how to use, I would recommend that you look at life differently, you look like snow White and the Seven Dwarfs the only good that you are one of the dwarfs, what is your interest or what is their hatred that company FEJ shame that you show towards others, you will be forgotten when you went to hamburg with skymaster Glider power by a jetcat turbine with a p-20 and the wing collapsed in flight, why you never talk about it and kept it a secret, came on Don's (Mr. Jetcopter) enough of their hatred and enjoy what you have and leave the world peaceful.

i will like know how many real friend you have I don't see any one arround you at the events LMAO

Last edited by adocape1414; 09-01-2014 at 09:47 AM. Reason: mistake