RCU Forums - View Single Post - IMEX/Taigen announces their October surprise!!
Old 09-17-2014, 04:40 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther F
Can you tell us how many emails this has generated? LOL

Jeff
WAY too many. 250+ not counting forums or FB messages.
Originally Posted by Captain Nemo12
Perhaps another hint on whether this is WWII era or modern?
WW2
Originally Posted by Fury25
C'mon guys!!!!

Was it really so hard to figure out?

It's obvious its an all metal Merkava IV !!!!!! ....or is it a STRV103, T72/T90 or maybe even a Leclerc.

There you go...I think I covered all modern options in one wish list posting

Are you LISTENING Erik???????
I am always listening/reading. I may not respond, but I do listen. I convey most everything I see of importance directly to my boss and our factory. I do a lot here at IMEX/Taigen (today I started as the snake catcher)
Originally Posted by YHR
It doesn't appear to have any suspension. SO that would lead me to believe that there may be torsion bar low in the hull, with an electronic mounting plate above that

Maybe Herman can tell us. That would be par for the course. After sending time and money on a unique vehicle, it gets mass produced just about the time you get it finished,

A Hetzer.

Scratch that Erik says it has a turret.

Man I want a Hetzer badly, trust me. I am trying to get one in the works but the demand is kinda low atm for it. Doesn't deter me at all....
Originally Posted by DU Penetrator
an all-metal PanTiger ???
You got me, it was just so popular we decided to revamp it.... No, sorry lol. Surprisingly this tank still sells very well.
Originally Posted by Augustus1967
It's Obviously a Delorean...

But really:
Heavier Armor than the T34
Front Gearboxes
Tank Fighter not Tank Killer
Production
Saw Combat
Turreted
Not a Tiger, Hetzer, Cromwell, lee, Grant, Sherman...
Suspension???

Come On, build the list... There are a bunch of Hints and No's on this thread so far...
What have I missed, hint-wise?

-gus
If this was a Delorean I would be tickled pink. However, this platform might make for a new "swat tank" if I need a new platform and do not go with the T34 (I really enjoy the russian tanks). I am not sure about 88mph but I am near 40mph now with 4 cell lipo

Originally Posted by rivetcounter
I can wait I’m an adult, for future releases I would tell people a time and date when you will release your next product that would be more professional.
A day or two tease never hurt anyone, plus it is a great opportunity to gather information about what people want to see next in a tank. If you do not give them a defined shape they will most likely guess what they want to see. It helps me to gather info and make lists and such. You would be surprised what you can gain from 1000 or so respones
Also, I had a much more evil way I wanted to introduce it, be glad we did it bossman's way.
Originally Posted by maxu52
And Erik, you started this, you better read every single one of these posts!! (I didn't, I skimmed, but I didn't start this monster)
I always do
Originally Posted by YHR
Hopefully you are taking notes Erik.

We like you and are cutting you all kinds of slack on this one. If this was Heng Long , Mato., Hooben , the knifes would have been out by page 3.

Hopefully today you will post some pictures.
Yes notes are always taken for things like this. Also, as stated above I wanted to do a much more evil reveal.... I was just going to release a drawing of it and say it was being "worked on" and available on the website but out of stock lol. How mean is that right? I will get more pictures in today, I will also start on the video for it as well. I will make a video like the T34 where I go through every aspect of the product in question that way you guys can get a better feel for it. Just think about that 2mm thick chasiss That includes the rear plate and side fenders too, it is quite strong. This one should be much easier to waterproof too.