RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warning!---- Rcm Plans Service----- Warning!
Old 09-22-2014, 01:46 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Well guys, this isn't looking very good. The front page of the renewed rcmplans.com states that they were locked out of their domain (see image below) and that they had no access to the website until the domain name and locked out with their hosting company. They website states that the domain name has now been renewed and they are now getting back up and running and will being making things right. They state that they will refund any monies for orders not fulfilled or will get the product shipped out. They also state that they will be getting back up and running and will be getting the RCM plans service back to where is should be servicing the modeling community.

Most you here know my love for the hobby and that I want to do anything that I can to further the RC hobbies. So with this in mind I had planned to try and contact the RCM plans service to let them tell their side of the story and let us all know that they are back in the swing of things. I went to the Contact Us (see image below) page and found the number for the RCM plans service and was a bit dismayed to find that both of the numbers are not in service. This does not look good at all for the RCM plans service right now. Their front page may say that they are going to change their ways and be sending out plans, but when we can't even call them on the phone that makes it a bit hard to believe. I don't know if anybody from RCM Plans is following this thread or will see this, but if they are I am reaching out for them to contact me. Please PM me so that we can sit down and talk about where RCM plans is going. I don't want to rake RCM plans through the coals. Trust me, I really do want to see RCM Plans succeed so please let me help you do that. On the other hand, if you continue to deceive the hobby people I will do what I can to make everybody aware of what's going on. The choice is your's to make. Personally I would rather help you to succeed.

I have one other option that I may try as well, and that is to simply order a plan and see what happens. If anybody out there has ordered a plan since they have made the claims that they are back up and running please PM me so that I can get the details on that order, regardless if you got the plans or not. I would like to know either way.

Let's see what happens here guys.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	rcm_plans_screenshot2.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	2034246   Click image for larger version

Name:	rcm_plans_screenshot.jpg
Views:	887
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	2034247