RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Trashman/YS Classic
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 04:58 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Marty, as always it's great to have you there. As I have said multiple times the SAMs club is the best group of guys I have had the pleasure of competing with in my 30+ years of competitively flying R/C. The Trashman is such a great event especially when you throw in the treat of seeing some legends of the hobby come and play with us normal people. There really is no way I can express my gratitude to this group that they can truly understand how much all of them mean to me and my wife Virginia. As much as I wanted the championship I have to concede that I left my "A" game at home. Simple mistakes kept me out of it. I have had to tell the wife that it was a team loss as she took most of it on her shoulders. I reassured her that is not the case and the final cut in the main was all me as I was already in the turn as she called it.

In all it was a great weekend, I walked away with some personal satisfaction knowing that I can hang with you big boys and being around a group of people who truly understand the definition of friendship. Best of all is that I am able to share this aspect of my life with my best friend and caller