RCU Forums - View Single Post - Foil question
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 10:05 AM
Chris Nicastro
My Feedback: (3)

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

I'm well aware there are hundreds of models covered in FM. That's not my concern. I have achieved very nice metal finishes by paint on a variety of models from special effects practical models to RC jets. I have never used your product or any like it before. My question about the inherent texture associated with the process and application of FM is out of curiosity for a solution to the perceived problem, nothing more. If nothing else, for sake of argument, this could be a another positive feature/benefit for your product if this minor issue could be resolved.
Rather than saying to the potential customer "you just get used to it", basically, it would be better to express interest in further developing the product and ease of use which in turn would open the door to otherwise intimidated customers. Just because this product has been around for years doesn't mean it has reached its end of development, that's fine however if the company has decided that is so, someone else will just figure it out.