RCU Forums - View Single Post - SIG T-Clips 70 Build Thread, IT's Here!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 04:50 PM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

I now have 3 hours flying on this plane and it is still a thrill to fly. Note if you fly off grass, remove the wheel pants, the make taking off a handful due to drag in the grass. Dead stick landings are also a non event, brought it right in nice and smooth. I don't know why, but dead stick landings, except for one, look better than my power on landings. The FG-11 is breaking in nicely and I cam getting good performance out of it, I have it dialed in just right now. DId a bunch of touch and goes with a cross wind, some low level passes, one 1 foot off the ground. It lands as easy as my LT-40 but can do things the 40 can't. Great plane, and so far after 3 hours, nothing looks to be out of place, covering had very few wrinkles after sitting in the sun for hours on end, and they all cleaned up nice. On mine I left the canopy removable so I can fill the tank, and have the switches inside, and it stays in place.

I have had a few ARF, and this has to be one of the best in build, flight, and ease of install. I also like the size of it, with the 2 piece wing, and short fuse, it will even fit in my car. None of my other planes will fit.