RCU Forums - View Single Post - Why rebuilding turbine by jet companies cost so much $ is this monopol .
Old 10-04-2014, 07:51 AM
joebahl
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok they charge what they charge because they know you will pay big to fix them. I own a Harley and iam retired and not making what i use to but if i need parts they are not cheap either . I do all the work myself and have for years but take your bike in and see the bill you will get. Again because most who want a jet or Harley will pay crazy money to keep them running well or they will sell them as a lesson learned . Parts for it and if i have to take mine in is part of owning somthing worth keeping .Does my girlfriend agree with my high priced toys ?heck no ! She does not want me to own a plane or motorcycle and another good reason to keep them So you question about why they charge so much to work on your motor can be applyed to many toys us guys own or want to own and some never will.. ,its because we bought them and like them and others know we are willing to pay for them to be fixed . joe

Last edited by joebahl; 10-04-2014 at 07:54 AM.