RCU Forums - View Single Post - Please help trouble shoot a few minor problems with my Torro Tiger II (Erik?)
Old 10-05-2014, 09:06 AM
TexasTank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help trouble shoot a few minor problems with my Torro Tiger II (Erik?)

I've only had this tank a short time, I really love it. Its the 90% metal version with Airsoft. I'm having 2 problems that I can't get figured out.

1. The recoil quit working. I checked all of the connections and they looked fine. I did not take the turret apart. I got into a wreck when I did that with my Tiger 1. Could I have the wiring connected to the wrong slot on the mother board? I did have some wiring come out but I'm pretty sure I got it back in the right spot.

2. Smoke system. Please see the attached picture. The smoke system used to work. There are 2 issues. When I take the top off of the box that holds the oil and gauze, I get smoke coming out of the box, but it will not go out of the rubber tubes leading to the exhaust. I've checked, there is no blockage. Second, as you can see in the picture, the part I'll call the "plunger" that moves back and fourth will not stay up (horizontal) when I stop the motor. I have to get in there an pry it up into the correct horizontal position. I've marked the plunger with white lines showing how it lays. I can't think of a cause or a fix.

3. I still love the IMEX tanks but I'm already going to have to send my Tiger 1 to Erik for repairs and part replacement and now this Tiger II problem. These tanks are literally brand new and cost this working stiff quite a bit of money and begging to my wife. I hope it will be an easy fix.

Regards,
Joel
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	TIger2smoke.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	2037386  

Last edited by TexasTank; 10-05-2014 at 09:09 AM.