RCU Forums - View Single Post - Please help trouble shoot a few minor problems with my Torro Tiger II (Erik?)
Old 10-05-2014, 01:14 PM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was thinking you meant barrel recoil. Track recoil is part of the board, I'm sure Erik will figure it out and hook you up, the board is not something anyone should be expected to fix, just change out.

In terms of smokers, I tried a few a while back andit was never worth the effort, whether vapor lock in the hoses or a bad element, it was always an issue. There's a reason why Benedini's unit is a couple hundred bucks, it's works and it's reliable. For these cheap systems, there's only one guy here who has figured out, Strmnd54(sp?). He's like the smoke whisperer, but any resemblance between his units and HLs is purely coincidental.

Besides, burning oil for smoke isn't the greatest idea on many levels, least of which is introducing the enemy of every paint finish in a small, leaky reservoir that may or may not get very hot. All for something that is completely invisible in the slightest wind.