RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 12:57 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by acdii
Maybe we need to change the thread title

Club Saito, or everything you now know about bikes but were afraid to ask.

I like your sense of humour mate

Dave i'm not as keen on the 125 as you are maybe because i have a 115 which equals it i think,could be wrong.I've run two 125's in for flying mates and think they are a bit lazy.Maybe the 115 is cammier and that's what i like.Now,while we are at the field bullshirting as you say i'll attach a pix of the maico 490 i used to ride and another because like this thread there is always someone who wants more .I did'nt realize you came from a competition background re dirt bikes as i do.Also raced on asphalt successfully late seventies thru the eighties on production bikes and then superbikes.Barry's idea of looking like you just stepped out of confession to the law is hilarious,it works most times over here too friends.

Trev it's no fun for most people to watch a runaway win,it's a gladitorial sport and people need to see the lions fight at close quarters,it's why it is so popular now.Despite the new fencing fabian coultard bowled a kangaroo over going up mountain straight into the cutting at around 200 and something.I appreciate that from an engineers viewpoint the idea of competition is much different.I disagree with you on the saito 50,my favourites are the 82/30 and 62 in that order.Cheers
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	maico_490.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	2039288   Click image for larger version

Name:	maico.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	2039289