RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 02:11 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No offence taken trev and none meant,to anybody.That's a good shed setup you have mate.If i come over to the nats can i steal that muffler off your saito 65 ?..not really asking as you know

I think dave would beat everybody out of their beer in a competition to id those diesels,i've never had much to do with them apart from a sabre control line version as a kid.I never thought castrol r could be beaten for smell till i found diesel fuel,we used to make our own,even got it in glass bottles from the chemist...they let young kids buy that stuff back then instead of calling the local swat squad.If we come to the nats trev i'll buy you a big drink and listen while you talk about your engines and how you use them while we can see it close up.Now that model you were talking about loaning me,is it powered by a saito or does it drink beer ?

Dave did you get to run one of the new ch equipped engines today? and are you more at ease with the timing now.Our summer is just starting and sounds like yours is nearly over

ps barry was it you who mentioned a motorcycle fork article that got deleted ? and was it interesting