RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobby king warning usa warehouse purchase
Old 10-24-2014, 04:02 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by countilaw
This guy Porcia sure likes Hobby King. Seems like every other thread he's bashing everyone that says anything bad about HK. What is he getting out of this? He used to do the same thing on the other site RCGs. Now he's over here doing it.

Let's face it, Hobby King SUCKS big time! ! Any company that copies another company's products and then sells them as their own is a really sucky company. And their customer service really really SUCKS ! !

I really hate to see new people coming into this hobby and then getting ripped off by Hobby King. Especially the young kids trying to save some money to get into the hobby. It's a real shame.

Personal attacks and insinuation, a repetitive and undignified way of conducting yourself. As you look to be the champion of the "young kids" getting into the hobby, you might want to revisit that approach.

It's ironic that you're in just about every HK thread too, why is that? Do you work for a competitor, or better yet do you compete with HK in any way? I've asked before, but you won't answer, why is that?

I've also asked you if you've purchased anything from them, again no answer. Even if it was 6 years ago, lol. By all means, other than ranting about how bad they suck, can you explain your campaign against them? I think you used to rant at another site too if I'm not mistaken?

And why do you constantly insinuate people are shills? I think I've mentioned before, by all means put some evidence or proof out that. It might lend just a tiny bit of credibility to your repetitive empty claims.

Since you seem to follow my posts (thanks by the way), you either have not comprehended what I've written, or are intentionally distorting it. They are not my first choice, nor my last. There are better companies to deal with, there are worse. Most reasonably intelligent people know how to deal with them. Obviously, the others don't.

Keep up the good fight though, bump the threads and bring more attention to them, perhaps you'll see a warehouse pop up in TX before too long. Heck, they just opened one in Russia so anything is possible.