RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobby king warning usa warehouse purchase
Old 10-24-2014, 11:34 AM
joebahl
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
Your comments make complete sense, but it fall on deaf ears of those who are set in their ways. Nothing will ever convince them, they appear to have their cause. If it wasn't HK, you know it would be something else. The irrational way they deal with the company, and the attacks on anyone who disagree most certainly do the opposite of what they intend to do. Using HK is a personal choice they want to take away from people, and for the most part they never explain why, just repeat the same things over and over, as if that will change anything, or help anyone. Meh!
I thought i was out of here also but P-83 keeps me comming back :-( It is a Personal choice to buy from HK and every one in the US is free to do so ,on the other hand some of us think that if your that cheap to buy junk and some get the shipping run arouind doing it then others should know about HKs sub standerd parts and service . Again freedom of speech and freedom to think like some of us do. Buy away P-83 no one is trying to close HK or stop you from buying junk but we just dont want to see HK
be the only place to buy because they put all others out of buisness ..joe

Last edited by joebahl; 10-24-2014 at 12:59 PM.