RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobby king warning usa warehouse purchase
Old 10-24-2014, 01:35 PM
Dick T.
My Feedback: (243)

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by joebahl
I thought i was out of here also but P-83 keeps me comming back :-( It is a Personal choice to buy from HK and every one in the US is free to do so ,on the other hand some of us think that if your that cheap to buy junk and some get the shipping run arouind doing it then others should know about HKs sub standerd parts and service . Again freedom of speech and freedom to think like some of us do. Buy away P-83 no one is trying to close HK or stop you from buying junk but we just dont want to see HK
be the only place to buy because they put all others out of buisness ..joe
Well Joe you are correct about one thing, we all own the right to patronize HK or not. I really do marvel at the closed minded thinking HK haters have and how they become so worked up at the mere thought someone has purchase and service success stories to tell.

Cheapskate is something most of us are not but thrifty or wise where we spend our dollars. So calling folks cheap when you know nothing about them illustrates an unsurpassed level of arrogance or stupidity.

Let’s see. I buy HK LiPo’s to power my helis which range from 450 to 600 size. I learned over the years 6S HK batteries at $60.00 each last about as long as name brands costing $200-$250.00 each. I have bought many from HK with nary a dud yet.

My stable of airplanes range from several HK RxR foamies up to a 38% IMAC gasser with lots of electric and glow birds in various sizes, sport and scale, in between.

All but one are guided with one Futaba 18MZ, two 14MZ’s, two 9ZA WCII. Some are guided by a lowly HK Orange Spektrum compatible system that works just fine.

So, according to the anti-HK folks here I am cheap for shopping HK with success.

It tickles me to know that sticks in a lot of people’s craw but to the sad sacks in this thread, get over it. Stay away from HK as it may improve dispositions and blood pressure