RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobby king warning usa warehouse purchase
Old 10-25-2014, 12:37 AM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Unfortunitly if you search RCU , no matter what thread your in you will find quality complaints on the $1000 Corsair Thread , you will find problems in the $3000 Moki Radial Thread , on ARFs that are $2000, on Horison P47 verion one ( wings dont fit thread) on Robart Eletric Retracts theads , on Century Jet retract failure thead, on Sierra Gear not shipping for months thread, on Kit cutter threads, on sullivan easy fueler thread , I cant find one thread that is filled with Candy , Balloons and sweet thoughts on any RC site , so when someone says prove it , we dont have to , there are clear cut post with major problems with Hobby King , but many of the post in this thread and I would bet a week salary on this next statement have never ever purchased from Hobby King but like to argue about it lol .
This is a funny hobby my friend, we like to create drama in this country , we are drinking to much water in plastic bottles loaded with BPH increasing our estrogen and forcesing us into manwomen ! We dont need to complane about 75% of what we can fix on our own but we all have a voice a computer and a key board and that is so much easier then action .

Last edited by LDM; 10-25-2014 at 12:40 AM.