RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite Giant Scale Spitfire ARF
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 09:44 AM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ronht
Enough wasting time and space on this nonsense - enjoy the last word Chad, with nearly 6300 posts your obviously used to making sure you have it.

I'm going out to fly

Hi,

This is an old post, and I'm sure once I make this comment, I'll finish reading the thread to the end to find out that someone else already made this observation but...

I don't get why some of you guys take these critiques (of TF's work--not yours) so personally. These guys love airplanes, warbirds, models and are pointing out valid details and points. They're not criticizing you for buying the plane! They're not insulting your eye or your judgement! "If you don't like it, don't buy it" sound so silly and aggressive. I agree with their observations and buy these planes anyway. Does that put me in a category where I can point out the dihedral thing without getting other owners angry? Again, why is a valid observation about an inaccuracy taken so personally? Ronht, did you design this ARF for TF and is that why you're so offended at such observations?