RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 01:55 PM
FNQFLYER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old Fart, chardonnay is a dry tastless thing, you assume to much, now Ceouchen Moselle, Traminer Reisling or if you want a lolly water drink Heiniken or Tiger (in original form not Aussie version) are ok but keep the ice blocks away please. I saw an e**l@#ic thing on the w/end pulling 16,000rpm plus, with a 16x6 up the front, interesting, also saw a 36 gas "start itself" (on board starter), and my mate total a Raiden (foamie glider) and a Saito 65 that "was only 3 years old" with a dud plug (the original one I might add) All a lot to dogest given the "problems" you guys are having with RPM's and props. Most common problem here is usually "over propping" and not matching prop to fuel to engine (not necessarily in that order) to get the desired outcome. You have to fiddle a bit here. A good and varied selection of props plus the ability to mix fuel helps. Consider Saito 65 in Texaco mode (fuel economy event) any where from 14x8, through 15x6 or 8 to 16x6 in prop size, usually APC, same engine same a/frame in duration with hotter fuel 11 to 12500rpm with a 12 x6 Bolly carbon prop.