RCU Forums - View Single Post - Inzpan/Aerocockpit question
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 06:30 AM
Scott Douglas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inzpan/Aerocockpit question

Guys

I don't post complaints anywhere unless I run out of ideas.

In July I ordered a 1/5th scale Spitfire cockpit kit for my Hanger 9 Spit through Jakub at Inzpan (the UK name for what appears to be Aerocockpit in the Czech Republic). It arrived a few weeks later and, to my own error, I had a quick look to make sure everything was there and put it on a shelf while I assembled the model. To be fair what I received was of excellent quality and I never looked to see if it was all the same bloody scale!!!

When I went to start adding the cockpit detail I found out I had been sent a mix of 1/4 and 1/5th scale parts.. especially the main instrument panel at 1/4 scale which is as much use as a chocolate fireplace.

Despite numerous e-mails I have had no response from this company, even to say I'm wrong and looking in the wrong place for help. The UK (Inzspan) website no longer exists but the exact same pics are on the aeroscale site.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Does anyone know who I can e-mail (or call if thats what it takes) to get this sorted. All I want is to swap what I have for the right scale.

Thanks
Scott