RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xtreme ARF F-84F is coming soon!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 10:14 PM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rchobbymodels
Raf,

If you are following the Xtreme ARF developments you can see that they are in the right path, say for example the Vixen they did every possible test in the computer, simulation to test the design, simulation to test the air-frame, and finite element analyzes to test for the material to be used and parts to be reinforced, so they have all this data to construct a solid and secure airplane, soon the prototype will be ready and will be send to the test pilots for the flight test, I do not see anything more that can be done, I know there is a lot of people waiting for the jet flies 50 times to consider it safe, as Billy says, Viper has more than that. F84 and others to come will follow the same care in the development.
I really wish you guys would release one model at a time and ensure that the planes are reliable once they get into the hands of customers, not just reps. I want to see more rigorous testing before I'm putting my money into a plane by this manufacturer. The flight videos of the F-100 being flown gingerly by a customer are not enough. Those videos should be coming from the manufacturer. It's no longer enough to get some RCU regulars to sing your praises. We've seen that movie before. With all that said, I do wish you the best of luck.

Last edited by dubd; 11-08-2014 at 10:25 PM.