RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xtreme ARF F-84F is coming soon!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 10:52 PM
rchobbymodels

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dubd
I really wish you guys would release one model at a time and ensure that the planes are reliable once they get into the hands of customers, not just reps. I want to see more rigorous testing before I'm putting my money into a plane by this manufacturer. The flight videos of the F-100 being flown gingerly by a customer are not enough. Those videos should be coming from the manufacturer. It's no longer enough to get some RCU regulars to sing your praises. We've seen that movie before. With all that said, I do wish you the best of luck.
I understand your concern and they are doing exactly the way you stated, Jim Hiller was elected to be the factory test pilot and he is testing most of the jets that are been offered right now, Xtreme also has another test pilot in Brazil Ado Coelho, that also have been flying the Viper and the Hawk. If you see the Viper that has a lot of videos on RCU has today more than 60 flight under it's wings and it is flying as long as June, The F100 is flying since 2011 it was tested by Collin Straus and it is a proved airframe. This thread is for the F84 for you guys to follow the development and tests, the people involved in this project will be posting on this thread whit information about it and if you guys have any ideas or concerns on the development, please jump here and express whatever it is.