RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 06:38 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnShe
Well, your belief that the FAA cannot be trusted is your problem. I suggest that you add another layer of tinfoil to your cap.

HMmm , here we have Mr. She , who just one short page back was bemoaning something about a "personal attack" , throwing the insults around fairly handily himself . Let me guess , it's only a personal attack when someone points out Mr. She's bad behavior , but it's OK for Mr. She to go throwing such garbage as his Tin foil jab at whomever won't believe the same things he does ? Is that how it works , Mr. She ?

<----- Notice the absent smiley , Just for you , Mr. She ;

You are failing in one key area here , and that is that guys like CP and LCS and myself have no doubts about the line between our model airplanes and drones ! You go tossing tin foil trollbait around , calling guys paranoid because they don't trust the government that just this week got caught red handed calling the American people "stupid" and you think it's tin foil hat time for anyone who don't trust these crooks 100% ?

Your issues would appear to run deeper than the simple definition of what is and isn't a drone .......