RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 07:47 PM
FLAPHappy
My Feedback: (209)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by littlecrankshaf
I decided to watch the videos myself...seemed consistent with typical park/school yard flying to me. I didn't see anything that made me think he was trying to be reckless...

Just wondering, is it park flying that you are against??? or what...as this wasn't an FPV video...
Mo. I am not against park flying as long as it is done in the correct manner. Flying over buildings, freeways where people are present is the concern here.Flying at altitudes over 400 ft, regardless, it a clear danger to manned aircraft. I guess some people don't see it that way.
Another poster remarked about gassers creating more damage that foam gliders, he may be correct in some instances, but the big gassers are not flying beyond VLOS, never. Gliders and weather you call them UPV, USPV, what ever you want to call it, and flying airspace above altitudes above 400 ft is Unsafe, not necessary. I don't care what you call it., If you feel it is absouetly necessary in this hobby, please explain in detail how important it is.