RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 12:07 AM
thepamster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Before Max goes I would like to point out that I don't feel the type of flying that he is doing is really a problem like the flying initially posted at the beginning of this thread. Max is basically flying over an open field with perhaps "some" deviations from the perimeter, but nothing outrageous or worthy of ridicule.
I certainly do not condone any flying over persons, buildings, or roadways, but I saw nothing in his videos that made me say "WTH?". The people we need to worry about, and be separtaed from, are the ones who blatently enadanger the public and property for the one "cool shot". Max is not that person, in my opinion. He may have made a comment here and there which should have been given more forthought before posting but this is what happens in social media when all you have to do is press "enter". We've all probably done that at least once.
As far as off topic discussions are concerned, I feel that when its about model aviation, current events, context within posts, all can dictate deviations from topic due to the complex nature of the issues we now face in our hobby. Drone, not a drone, 400' ceilings, flying where you shouldn't. Model aviation of today.
I will also add, please keep the politics for your Facebook page. I ask because I don't press the "report" button.