RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 04:13 AM
phlpsfrnk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Maximilionalpha
Not when it's me, that he's trying to use as a scapegoat, it's not. He keeps stating that I'm the reason this thread was started, but the funny part is, it was already started about someone else, entirely. Now, I'm the villain and the harasser, that he's trying to get banned from the site by constantly running to his buddy KenRC. I may just get banned from this site, but not before I speak my peace and it won't be behind closed doors(so-to-speak), through PM's! I'm going to post this last PM, that I received, from FlapHappy's bosom buddy, life partner, or whatever:

You know, personally, I'm beginning to believe,that you and FlapHappy are special buddies, or closely related. And also, you mentioned that I was constantly harassing the guy, buy using someone else's AMA number, in my location description?! So then, you're telling me, that FlapHappy, is using multiple identities in these forums? And you know "My" type, huh? Which type would that be, now...the type that stands up for themselves and don't get bullied around by 70 year old forum regulars, or, where you meaning something more nefarious? Please explain, because I do believe that there is someone here on this site, that has an even higher status than you, sir!
Bryant,
Let me clue you in on a false assumption you are making. FlapHappy may or may not have complained to RCKen about your harassment in this thread but it was I (phlpsfrnk) that reported your use of offensive graphics and off topic posts that were removed. If you think those posts was a mature and proper thing to post than maybe you should be banned. You sir have also made several threats and off topic comments in this thread that also should have been reported but where not. You have been caught in several falsehoods, and you have posted a dozen or more videos without comment or explanations and think nothing of that kind of obnoxious behavior. Continuing in the manner in which you currently are shows to me the total lack of maturity that I would expect from someone that has no respect for what others think or do. What do you think attacking the forum manager is going to get you?

Regards
Frank