RCU Forums - View Single Post - IMEX/Taigen will be carrying the HL Abrams (with Steel gearboxes) Special deals!
Old 11-18-2014, 08:20 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Default IMEX/Taigen will be carrying the HL Abrams (with Steel gearboxes) Special deals!

Hello tankers,
So we all know the HL Abrams will be releasing soon, so here at IMEX/Taigen we figured we would help out by providing a trusted outlet to purchase your HL Abrams! We will be offering the HL Abrams with full bearing (20pc) 4:1 steel gearboxes installed. You will also have a choice of electronics, either the stock 2.4GHz HL system or we will install the Taigen 2.4GHz system with 3W Taigen speaker for an additional cost.

Here is a picture of the new gearboxes. These are new 380 motors with 18k RPM. I must say the full bearing gearboxes are super nice. My King Tiger just coasts to a stop now....

Of course the HL Abrams....

So once again, two versions will be offered... Both will come with the new full bearing 4:1 steel gearboxes. Now here is where you can choose, you may have the stock HL or our Taigen system. The stock HL version will be $229 while the Taigen version will be $299. The gearboxes will be installed by myself as well as the Taigen system. At least this way you have me to look over your tank first Unfortunately this will not be a dealer offered service and quantities will be limited. The estimated ship date is the middle-end of December. Please contact me via email at [email protected] for more information or to place an order. PMs are wonky here and I think I don't always get my messages.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	2048359   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140313_152853.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	2048361