RCU Forums - View Single Post - IMEX/Taigen will be carrying the HL Abrams (with Steel gearboxes) Special deals!
Old 11-18-2014, 10:51 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by BludoTheSmelly
Do you guys accept paypal?
Of course
Originally Posted by YHR
4:1 may make it a bit slow for an MBT. I do have the 3:1 all bearinged up and they are great. IT is amazing what the beaings do for the boxes. Like you said the tank will actually coast under its own load.

What is the cost ont he 4:1 with bearings. These should be great on WWII tanks.

Cheers
I don't have a price on these yet. More details and pricing soon on these guys. I do agree though, the bearings make a world of difference. I will have 3:1 and 4:1 types with full bearing sets soon. They will be just like the one pictured above. The old brass gearboxes (I really need a new name for them) should be launching after those two do.
Originally Posted by Cruiser133
SWEET!!!! Thanks Erik!
Anytime! I'm sure you guys would rather buy from someone you trust than ebay'ing it and hoping it works. Remember, if you want one, send me a message and let me know! When the container gets close I will start calling/emailing everyone that wanted one and the first to pay will be the first to ship You don't want to miss X-mas for this guy!