RCU Forums - View Single Post - IMEX/Taigen will be carrying the HL Abrams (with Steel gearboxes) Special deals!
Old 11-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Thanks all for the interest! Just to clear up a few questions.....
1. Only the 4:1 gearboxes are being offered at the moment. 3:1 might come later.
2. HL no longer makes IR tanks! This means all future HL tanks will be airsoft only! If you want an IR tank you may buy an IR unit from us and retrofit it or from your preferred vendor.
3. No one will be charged until the work has started. I will contact you via the contact information you provide me, so the more info the faster you can get your tank.
4. Only 1 paint scheme is being offered by HL at the moment.
5. Other metal options such as tracks and more are being worked on, but I think I might only have tracks when the Abrams comes in. We actually have VERY nice Leopard 2 tracks and as long as the design hasn't changed they should work. More on this later....

I'm sure more questions will pop up soon but I did want everyone to know that HL is done with IR tanks. Taigen of course will still provide airsoft and infrared tanks We will also still sell IR products as well. IR is not done for us