RCU Forums - View Single Post - Weatronic 2.4 RF diagnostic tool
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 02:05 PM
zl1wn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oli, did a marvellous job in starting this forum, the information in it is extremely useful, now as the number of BAT60 users increases, I feel we should keep it in this forum,
rather than trying to start a new forum.
So here are my first impressions, after spending a day or so learning how to drive a BAT60. Your comments and advice gratefully accepted. My comments may be totally incorrect if sp please correct me where I am wrong.
I am not entirely happy with the small screen when trying to set up a servo, in Giga control we have a large screen which is very easy to use with a mouse, so far I haven't mastered the technique for the BAT60. If anyone has please tell me what to do. I have already written off one servo that jammed and overheated.
Thinking about setting up a new model, it would be better to set up the receiver first, then work through the model. Dont forget unlike other transmitter you cannot change the details of the model once they are input. So especially you have to make sure the number of wing surfaces is correct before you start to go further.
Has any one managed to set up a main and sub receiver, if so please tell me how as I need 2 x 12ch micros for a large model that wont fit a Gizmo.
Regards
To all
ross