RCU Forums - View Single Post - Weatronic 2.4 RF diagnostic tool
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 11:12 PM
zl1wn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all,
yes mine updated successfully as well.
I am working my way through a 4 control surface plane on both wings, plus airbrakes and everything else 15 servos on 2 micro 12.s. The main and sub work well.
The main takes up the first 8 or so servos, the critical ones; the sub takes up surfaces which aren't so critical To get to the sub you have to scroll down till the the servo list shows s1-1 etc and then fill in the appropriate info. It took me a while to find that..
My next challenge is to work out that small curve edit screen for each servo. at this stage I dont think the presets are a lot of use, but time will tell.
The problem I have is trying to make the curves do what I need, Unlike gigacontrol where you have a large screen to deal with and it is easy with a mouse.
So if any one has sorted out how to do it easily please let me know.
Otherwise all the other items work perfectly, I have airbrake to flap working, crow on the ailerons as the flaps go down, etc. aileron rudder etc
So far it is very good.
At this stage, my only wish is that we could make that curve edit screen a lot larger.
Once I solve that I will look at connecting up a wing of the model and seeing what happens.

So Comments please.

Ross