RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Tanker's Lounge
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 07:23 AM
Max-U52

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by BIGMIG
Ya,i did not know it was one of the most produced airplanes (over 16 thousand built ) Doing my research on it said after the one plant was up and going that one came off the line every hour..........That is impressive to say the least....From what i read it wasn't the best flying plane,but never the less it sure as heck got the job done.......

BIGMIG

Until i got this kit i didn't really know anything about them until i looked them up and did some reading....
What brand is the kit? I'm also a fan of the B-24, which might be because I live right near willow run airport, which is where quite a few of the 24s were built. I've always been an aircraft modeler and even though the tanks are truly great, WWII fighter aircraft will always be my first love. To fly an ME-262? That would be heaven. Aircraft are also the source of one of my very greatest pet peeves - when people say ME-109. There's NO SUCH THING!! It's the Bf-109. Bayerische Flugzuegwerks (sp?). Bavarian Aircraft Works.

Here's just one of the photos of my work

I know it's not tanks, but I REALLY hope you'll post photos of the B-24 as you progress.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	001.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	2049296