RCU Forums - View Single Post - Be Worried Now. NTSB Says RC=aircraft
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 11:35 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=JohnShe;11924157]There will be no regulations for recreational model aviation, we have already won. As far as siding with the NTSB, DHS and FAA, their purpose is to protect all forms of aviation and that is exactly what they are trying to do. We can argue the quality of their work I suppose, but it won't get us anywhere.

Have you read any of the comments? The FAA is reviewing them at a rate of 100 to 300 every work day and posting them on the website. I pick through the newly posted ones in a sort of semi-random fashion, and I am horrified by the low quality and ignorance displayed in those comments. Decent meaningful comments are so rare that I can go for several days in a row and never find one.[/QUOTE
Not every one in the Hobby are Rhodes Scholars just Products of Public education.

Johnny Johnny Johnny: Just like an Ostrich with your head in the sand .... Never ever say there won't be any regulation by some government origination like the FAA. The Sheite will hit the fan when not if some dummy get's in the way of a full scale aircraft and causes an accident or an Incident